Homemade lip balms for soft pink lips keep them soft, smooth and supple to enhance the attraction of face.
Homemade Lip Balms and Remedies
Lips do not contain sweat glands and these have a thin layer of skin which makes them prone to suffer from dryness and chapping.
Homemade remedies for soft lips improve their color and softness and prevent dryness, flaking and chapping. Here are a few tips on how to get soft pinks naturally.
How to Get Soft Pink Lips Naturally?
Rose Petals, Vitamin E Oil and Sunflower Oil – Homemade Lip Balm
Another recipe for homemade lip balms for soft and pink lips utilizes beneficial properties of rose petals. The petals of rose contain vitamins C, B, and K and also supplement powerful antioxidants.
This recipe includes vitamin E oil too which is excellent for enhancing the flow of blood. It is old trusted homemade recipes for soft lips.
- Take a handful of rose petals and place them in a heat-proof bowl. Take half a cup of sunflower oil and 3 tablespoons of vitamin E oil.
- Mix the oils and keep the mixture to heat. When the mixture starts boiling put off the flame and pour it in the bowl containing rose petals.
- Cover the jar and leave it for 2 days. Later strain and store the oil in an airtight container.
- Use it 2-3 times in the day regularly to clear dark shade of lips and keep them soft, pinkish and supple.
You may like reading:
Carrot, Olive Oil and Sweet Almond Oil – Lip Balms for Soft Pink Lips
You can make one of the most effective homemade lip balms for soft pink lips using carrot. Carrots are full of antioxidants and vitamins like A, K and E, and beta-carotene.
These possess all the nutrients required to keep lips pink and soft. Olive and almond oil and carrots in combination are wonderful homemade remedies for soft lips.
- Take half a cup of grated carrot and add these to a mixture of olive and sweet almond oil 4 tablespoons each. Keep the mixture to heat for 15 minutes over a low flame.
- Let the mixture steep for an hour and later strain. Discard the carrots and add 2 tablespoons of honey, mix them well.
- Collect the oil in a glass jar and use it to moisten your lips 2-3 times in a day regularly to keep them soft and supple.
Strawberry, Coconut Oil, and Glycerine – Lip Balm for Soft Lips
This is one of the simplest to make homemade lip balms for soft pink lips. This will enhance softness and keeps them pink.
Glycerine and coconut oil conditions the skin of lips and reverse dryness, chapping and peeling. Strawberries are packed with vitamin C which is a type of antioxidant and improves the texture and color of lips.
- Take one strawberry and mash its pulp as finely as possible.
- Add 3 tablespoons of coconut oil and 2 tablespoons of glycerine mix them well to get an even paste.
- Store the entire content in a glass jar and use it 2-3 times in a day over lips.
Brown Sugar, Almond Oil, and Butter Make Lips Soft and Pink
Use this homemade lip balm twice in a day to keep lips soft, supple and smooth. This also clears dark shade of lips and provides pink lips.
This is another simple recipe for homemade lip balms for soft pink lips. This works as a moisturizer and also exfoliates upper dry and dead skin over lips.
- Take 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, two tablespoons of sweet almond oil and 2 tablespoons of unsalted melted butter or clarified butter.
- Add almond oil and butter and keep the mixture to heat, add sugar and let it gets dissolved in the mixture.
- Allow mixture to cool down and transfer the content in a glass jar.
Apply Cucumber Juice to Get Soft Pink Lips
There few simpler homemade remedies for soft lips. Process a peeled cucumber through a processor and collect its juice. Apply this juice over lips and let it dry off. Wash off and repeat one more time during the day.
Cucumber juice will exfoliate dead cells and brings out a fresh layer of skin to improve the color and texture of lips. It is a very simple way how to get soft pink lips naturally.
Apply Rose Petals, Honey And Glycerine for Soft and Pink Lips
Rose petals provide lip balm and also simple homemade remedies for soft lips.
- Soak a handful of rose petals in a cup of milk keep the mixture for half an hour and later take out rose petals and grind to form a paste.
- Add some honey and glycerine in equal parts and apply the paste as a mask over lips.
- Leave it on for half an hour and wash off with milk petals were soaked in. This is another trusted way of how to get soft and pink lips naturally.
Get Soft and Pink Lips with Lemon Juice and Glycerine
For the simplest way how to get soft pink lips naturally rub some lemon juice daily. Leave it for 10 minutes and wash off.
If you are troubled with chapped and cracked lips to add lemon juice and glycerine in equal parts. Apply this every night and wash in the morning.
You can also try another remedy. Add milk and turmeric to get a thick paste. Apply this paste for half an hour daily and wash off with water. Both of these are easy ways how to get soft and pink lips naturally.
You may like reading: